Price Change

A lot of suggestions I gave so far, were about making Nova be able to replace my Excel.

But there are things that my Excel is lacking, like subscriptions price changes.
I have all my expenses in my Excel, a
Yearly Apps licenses, Amazon subscriptions, Huel, there is a lot of it, and every couple of months I need to check all of them, to make sure none of them increased the price - and this is a place where I would need some help

1 Like

In the Bills tab, there is an indicator showing if the bills are increasing or decreasing month-on-month. Here is a screenshot:
Screenshot from 2021-11-20 14-53-33

We recently moved that indicator to the left which caused a bug: it turns orange even if the price remains constant, but we’ll fix that in the next release.

Does it do what you wanted?

1 Like

Yes!, it doesn’t seems to work for me tho.

It shows all bills as Increased:

Also it is totally confused by Vitality, it is my insurance and I am also getting cashback every month from their Credit Card:

1 Like

Yes that’s the bug I’m talking about, it will be fixed in the next release.

Ok it is a confusing case :sweat_smile: Do you get cashback every single month? Is it a fixed amount, or based on your spending?

1 Like

Yes, based on my spending (and my physical activity). If I will do 12k steps 5 times per week, I am getting an extra 1% on my spendings on purchases made using their credit card

1 Like

I don’t see that change indicator on my Bills & Subscription screen. Pretty sure I’m on v2.12.2. R-

EDIT: One item is now showing as increased, which is correct. I missed the fact that there was no indication of “same as last payment”. Apologies.

1 Like

Half of the incentive is to walk and be healthy, half is to spend money :laughing:
@priezz we need to teach Nova to identify cashbacks on credit cards!

@RB51 That’s right. We removed the indicator for stable bills because it was quite confusing for users. Everyone understood the green and orange arrows, but what to show if nothing changes?

1 Like

Probably leave it as is to prevent clutter. I did find a great crossed out up/down arrow here No Change Icon Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock but had to pay a royalty to get it to show you. :joy:

1 Like

Tell Shutterstock you wanted to make a commission-free sale for them :joy:

1 Like